How to Set Up Shipping Profiles in Shopify
Need help with setting up shipping in Shopify? We’ve got you.
You’ve signed up to Shopify, you’ve designed your Slaite products and you’re ready to sell – congratulations!
We’ve created a video tutorial to create a custom shipping profile for Slaite products in your Shopify store. This video covers the basics of creating a profile for all your Slaite products. If you’re looking to create advanced shipping profiles or set up conditions in your shipping profiles, check out the Shopify tutorials linked below.
- Login to Shopify and select ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Shipping and Delivery’
- Select ‘Create New Profile’
- Input ‘Slaite’ into the name field
- Select ‘Add Products’
- Select all your customized Slaite products synced to Shopify *Note: make sure the products selected are only Slaite products
- Name the shipping zone
- Select countries for assigned zone
- Select ‘Add Rate’
- Ensure ‘Set up your own rates’ is selected
- Input ‘Standard’ into rate name field
- Input assigned shipping rate, example: CAD$9.95 for domestic Canada and CAD$13.95 for U.S. international
- Once the shipping profile has assigned zones and rates, you can test this by viewing your store and performing a test order
- If you successfully created your shipping profile, your assigned shipping rate should match the shipping cost in the checkout page
Shopify Shipping Rates *This article discusses setting up conditions in shipping profiles based on order price or order weight